Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's not you....it's me!

I love reading blogs on Blogger! I truly do. I also love doing things that are "post worthy" and trying to be witty. Unfortunately I'm finding myself not making time to post. So, I'm having a great Saturday at home, which is new, so I thought I'd post.

Now, don't get me wrong, I really don't have anything that is really interesting to post, just an update to feed my narcissism I guess! haha

I probably should be exercising, or like, doing laundry, but...oh well. Life is short and sometimes its nice to do something that makes you feel good. (Not at the expense of others, I do not condone that!)

Some things I recommend you check out:

Mark Driscoll, Preacher at Mars Hill Church in Seattle (great teacher, shoots from the hip, but always the hip of The Word!)

Sugar Pie Farmhouse (Oh my goodness...this blog makes me feel warm, fuzzy and feminine every time I read it!)

Life in Rehab (this gal cracks me up and is so creative)

Churches Helping Churches 


Please pray for the people of Japan that they would find comfort and that the individuals working on the reactor would be given wisdom and guidance.

That is all for now, thank you.
Much love,
Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuggets of Joy